Tuesday, August 4, 2009

KICK OFF AUGUST

Posting this because I really like the (idea of the) video and because of the fact that when I first saw it, I was about switching the channel as I realized that it's not another lame rocksong but a collaboration between Mr. Jack White (The White Stripes) and Alison Mosshart (The Kills).

And I certainly like their style.
She is just amazing with the cigarette in her mouth (and if you have ever seen her perform life, you know she is on fire).
I love her leatherjacket!
Watch, it's siiiiick!



For the Topshop-Fans.. here a sneak peak to the AW09-Collection

The following stream is from Stylecaster, portraying a stylist in short (plus interview to read)
Daniela Jung by Carol Han

Here some british looks :) .. (click to enlarge)




Source: (as far as i remember) hoyfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment